srijeda, 15. studenoga 2017.

FAQ:

Where can I get bulletin? Bulletin will be printed and you will get it in your club bag upon arrival. Individual club bags contain (for each club member): race bib, safety pins, control descriptions, rented SI card, promotional materials, bulletin, and the receipt.

Where can I get training maps? – You can get training maps in event entre.

Are there toilets on start? – No, toilets are placed only in finish area.

Is it allowed to put tent in finish area? - It is allowed for teams to make club tents in finish area. Organizer is not taking any responsibility for your tent during event.


Parking Krk? - Organizer does not provide parking spaces for stage 3. Parking spaces in town of Krk area are under charging system – please, check where you need to pay for parking. We recommend parking in southern part of city (close to bus station) and then walk to the finish area. There will be no parking space in finish area.

I have to cancel my entry. Can I get my fee refunded? - Entry canceled by May 30th: 70% refund. Entry canceled between May 30th  June 21st: 50% refund. After June 21st no fees shall be refunded.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar